Thursday, November 7, 2013

Halloween 2013

This year for Halloween we headed for my Aunt Laurie's house to go trick-or-treating with Cayden and Kenzie. This has become a bit of a tradition (but we missed Tatum this year!) and they have a great neighborhood to go trick-or-treating in. Rylie and Cayden had a blast and were pros at the whole asking for candy thing by about the 2nd house we went to! :) Grayson actually didn't seem to mind his costume as long as I didn't keep the feet on him (for some reason, the feet seemed to annoy him!). I thought we had a very cute trio of Ariel, Sebastian, and Flounder. :)

This is Rylie's face whenever you ask her to smile right now...lovely, I know. :)



Our cute little Ariel!

Our cute little Sebastian! :)

Trying to get a picture of the 4 of them was basically impossible. :)


Ariel and Buzz Lightyear with their loot!

My favorite part of them trick-or-treating was the fact that they had to hold hands in between every single house...I love these 2!


No comments:

Post a Comment