Monday, October 12, 2009

Another Fun Fall Day at Disneyland

Brandon and my brother went on a backpacking trip this past weekend, so I headed out to California for a girls weekend with my mother-in-law. On Saturday, we spent the morning getting pedicures and then then we headed to Disneyland, where we met up with my brother-in-law, Brian and his girlfriend, Sheila. They took us to a great restaurant in California Adventure called Ariel's Grotto. Let me just say that if you are ever at Disneyland with a little girl, this is the place to go! All of the princesses wander around to all of the tables to talk to you and take pictures, and the food was really good! I can now mark that restaurant off my list of places that I haven't been in Disneyland yet (and let me say that with annual passes for 2 years, that list is getting very short)!


With Belle (my personal favorite)!


We even got Brian to do the princess hands!


Helen and I at California Adventure


The amazing dessert tray at our dinner (you can't tell but the conch shell is pure white chocolate)!

No comments:

Post a Comment