Monday, November 30, 2009

Oh Baby!!

Yep, that's right! We are adding to our little family and having a baby! Our little one is due May 10th (Happy 30th Birthday, Uncle Brian!) and we are super excited (Well, I have to say that I am getting more excited now that I feel human again)! I had a rough first trimester with alot of sickness, but it has gotten alot better now.

We broke the news to my parents on my birthday at Olive Garden. We gave them a frame that talked about grandchildren and where the photo space was it said "Baby's picture coming May 10, 2009". As you can tell, my mom got it right away and my dad was still trying to figure it out. We then drove to California and surprised Brandon's mom one night. After getting over her shock of us being at her front door, we gave her a gift as well. It was a grandma's brag book and she started crying and then jumping up and down screaming. It was a great reaction and made our drive completely 100% worth it!

Our little peanut (as our doctor calls it) at 8 weeks.
Baby at 12 weeks
Baby at 14 weeks
Baby at 17 weeks (and no, I'm not having twins, as I have already been asked!) We have our next ultrasound on December 21st, so hopefully Baby will cooperate and we can find out if our little peanut is a boy or a girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment