Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Christmas 2009

We had a great Christmas this year here in Arizona. We spent alot of time with tons of family and made great memories.


All of the cousins are taking my Grandpa and Grandma to Disneyland this March (they took us when we were little). This is what we gave them to open and boy were they surprised! My Grandma stood up and started dancing around saying "We're going to Disneyland!" It was great!


A family Christmas photo (always must include the animals, which every year proves to be a challenge to get them to actually look at the camera...I guess 2 out of 3 isn't too bad).


Me with my baby, Wrigley (guess I'll probably only call her that for a few more months). I had to take a picture with her to show off her Christmas collar!


Christmas morning...which really isn't morning in my family...this was probably at like 10:30 or 11:00am. We've never really been early morning Christmas people!


My brother Jeff and I with our Grandparents.

No comments:

Post a Comment