Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Winter Fun

So I'm playing catch up again with the blog...our computer crashed at home, so it's been a little difficult to keep everything updated!
A few weeks ago, we were able to get away and head up to Pinetop with a bunch of family for some winter fun. Talk about winter! I have never seen this much snow in AZ! I couldn't really do much in the snow this year, but it was still fun to watch Brandon, my cousin Tatum, and Wrigley enjoy it so much. Brandon even got a day of snowboarding in (thanks Mom and Dad)...the whole trip made me excited to have fun snow days in the future with our little girl!


Wrigley loved the snow! (I think she looks so pretty in this photo)


Our growing family


I think he will always be a little boy at heart...climbing the tree was just too tempting, and yes, he definitely jumped into a huge snow bank to get out!


Brandon and Tatum playing (or is Brandon practicing for things to come?? :) )


I love how the cabin looks in the winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment