Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011

We got to do a little more this year for Mother's Day (last year was a week after my C-section, so I couldn't really do that much). Brandon surprised me a little early with my gift (a new white Iphone!) because he had to activate it at the time of purchase and I tried to use my old phone and obviously it didn't work...so he had to give me the new one before I got on the phone to Verizon to see why my phone had suddenly stopped working. :) The morning of Mother's Day, him and Rylie gave me a shirt. We then headed to meet my parents at the zoo. My dad has not been to the zoo in about 20 years and my mom got a zoo pass for Mother's Day. We had a blast! It was not too hot yet and was actually not very croweded.









Showing Grandpa all of the fun stuff at the zoo :)




After the zoo, we picked up Paradise Bakery for lunch and then hung out at my parent's house swimming and relaxing before going to church that evening. It was really the perfect Mother's Day! Very relaxing and spending time with the people that I love the most! :) Not much more I could ask for!

This was before I decided if I actually wanted to get in the pool (it was pretty cold still!)...Rylie decided that I should get in because she did...and what kind of mom would I be if I put my child in water so cold that I wouldn't even get in it! :)






No comments:

Post a Comment