Thursday, March 8, 2012

Play Dough!

So now that cheer is over, I have a little (or a lot!) of more time on my hands. :) I am trying to find some new and fun stuff to do with Rylie on the days that I work from home, so this week I decided to make play dough. I remember absolutely loving this stuff when I was a kid and know that my mom used to make it all the time. So I found a recipe and gave it a try! It was super easy and actually turned out pretty good...and most importantly, Rylie loved it! It kept her busy for quite a while and I know that it will in the days to come.

She played with her kitchen while I made the play dough. I love that she is learning to play by herself.


I found the recipe on Pinterest...here is the link to the site. http://rustsunshine.blogspot.com/2011/09/homemade-play-dough.html






She didn't really know what to think about it at first...



...but it didn't take long once I gave her a cookie cutter! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment