Saturday, January 19, 2013

Christmas #2

We celebrated Christmas with my family a few days after we got back from California. It is kind of fun to spread out the holidays and of course Rylie loved that the presents weren't done yet!

Showing off a gift for her baby brother. :)



My mom had Rylie paint a canvas for Brandon and I and one for Mimi. They turned out so cute!


The aprons my mom made that came with a cooking set.



The biggest surprise of the night!





Watching Papa set up her art set.



Time for a tea party in the playhouse!


Rylie wrapped up Wrigley and we laughed that Wrigley pretty much stayed like that for the rest of the night!

The princess eating her dessert.


1 comment:

  1. The dogs seem even more excited about the playhouse than she is! I love those wiggly boxer butts. (-:

    ReplyDelete