Thursday, November 28, 2013

Ashley's Wedding

My cousin Ashley got married this month! It was a great wedding that was held at an old farmhouse in Queen Creek. Mimi flew in from California to babysit, so we were able to have a fun, kid free night!


It was really fun to have Tatum as a bridesmaid with us!

The reception site.

The cute sweetheart table.



Cayden and Kenzie were adorable. The aisle was really long and they had to go through the reception site first so it was taking awhile. As soon as Cayden passed through the brick pillars, he yelled "We're coming!". It was so cute!


I love the back of her dress!

My dad made them a bench to use as their guest book.

My adorable Grandparents dancing during the anniversary dance.

The new Mr. and Mrs. Schlueter!

I love the homemade chandelier that Ashley made above the dessert table.

No comments:

Post a Comment