Wednesday, June 10, 2009

San Diego

Brandon and I had the opportunity to go to San Diego this past weekend for a little vacation. I don't think anything could have gone any better than it did! It was perfect...perfect weather, no big crowds, and so much fun! After driving out there on Friday, we headed to Sea World. I had not been there since 8th grade and Brandon had never been there, so it was fun wandering through the park and seeing a bunch of new things. And the shows there are amazing!


You have to see Shamu when you are at Sea World! And the Shamu show now is amazing!


If you don't know this about me already, I love animals. I just had to throw this picture in...this bear was so entertaining! He was super curious about everything, and was giving the crowd of people quite a show. So here is one of the many animal pictures that I took over the weekend...I thought it was a pretty cool picture.

The next day we headed to the world famous San Diego Zoo. What a cool place to wander around for a day!




We even got to feed the giraffes, one of the many animals that I fed throughout the weekend.

We also went to Coronado Island and rode bikes on the beach, caught a Padres baseball game (even better cuz they were playing the Diamondbacks!), and went to the Wild Animal Park. It really was the perfect vacation!








1 comment:

  1. That sounds PERFECT!!!!! You have me all excited now for Seaworld--we are taking Trey on his birthday next month!!!!

    ReplyDelete