Sunday, May 31, 2009

The Lazy Days of Summer...

We spent another day at Lake Roosevelt this weekend, this time with my parents and the McKenzie's (my aunt and uncle). The day had absolutely perfect weather and the lake had very few people on it. We had a great time skiing, wakeboarding and tubing...they even got my 2 year old cousin, Tatum, on a tube! My cousins from Minnesota came and joined us later in the day to partake in a beautiful Arizona lake. We are so grateful to Brandon's Dad for giving us the opportunity to use a boat this summer...we are getting super excited to go to Powell!


My uncle Bill's boat


My parents with the sleeping Tatum, and of course, Wrigley





Brandon driving with the cool suspension bridge in the background

Yes, I actually can wakeboard!


Brandon wakeboarding with his loyal pal looking on.

1 comment:

  1. SUPER CUTE NEW HEADER! and of course I am jealous of you lol going to the lake again!

    ReplyDelete