Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Valentines Day 2013

We had a pretty low key Valentines Day this year. Brandon was home sick from work, so Rylie and I went and delivered her Valentine to Gigi and then later on in the day, went over and baked cookies with Grandma. Brandon and I got to go out on our Valentines date on Friday. It was really fun, as Rylie is starting to understand holidays and thought that all of the candy and cookies that came with Valentines Day was a pretty good deal! :)

Rylie with her Valentine. :) I love these 2 to pieces!

Rylie's pink Valentines outfit.

Giving her Valentine to Gigi...she was not exactly in the picture taking mood, but I did my best!


Giving her Valentine to Grandma and Papa.

Cookie time!



If you look closely, you can see the flour on her face and in her hair. :)



Some of her finished product.

Valentines present from Grandma and Papa.


Giving her Valentine to Daddy.

Our night finished with Brandon and I giving our gift to Rylie (playdough, her favorite thing in the world right now, and a new book) and then playing playdough as a family. :)

1 comment: