Monday, February 18, 2013

Wedding Events

My cousin Amy is getting married at the end of March and that means that all of the fun wedding events have started! We had so much fun at her bachelorette party and bridal showers. My mom and I through her one shower and we decided on a luau theme since she is headed to Maui on her honeymoon. Well, the day before the shower, my mom got the stomach flu (that had already been through my house...it was nasty!) and the shower was supposed to be at her house. So after some last minute scrambling, one of Amy's other aunts volunteered to have the shower at her house. Everything ended up great!



The cute veggie cups.




Amy's sister Ashley through her an adorable bridal shower for friends and the bridesmaids. Rylie is a flower girl in the wedding, and she got to come to this one. She did very well at the "big girl party". :)







Rylie with the bride. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment