Monday, October 25, 2010

Brandon's Triathalon

This weekend we headed up to Lake Powell so Brandon could do a sprint triathalon with my Dad and brother, Jeff. We were looking forward to some cooler weather and great scenery. Well, we definitely had cooler weather...it rained the entire triathalon! Brandon did amazing despite the weather--I'm so proud of all of the work that he did to get ready for this! Rylie also did amazing despite the weather. She just hung out in her stroller under an umbrella, all bundled up and cheered on her daddy. She really is such a good little traveller. :) My dad also did great...he finished under his goal time. Jeff, unfortunately, got 2 flat tires on the bike portion, ended up walking 2 miles in his bike shoes and was unable to finish...so I think we will all be back next year (and who knows...maybe I'll join them next year!).




The group waiting for the race to start


The three triathletes!




Go Daddy Go!






So proud of him!




Rylie hanging out in the hotel...this is her new facial expression. She curls in her bottom lip...I think teeth are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment