Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Rehearsal

I know that I am so far behind on blogging and a whole lot has happened in our life lately, so here is my attempt to begin to catch up. I promise, I will get back to blogging regularly! :)

Jeff and Laura's rehearsal went very smooth and it was fun to get a glimpse of how Rylie and the other kids would look at the wedding. I was also very happy to see that Rylie still loved her wagon, even with it all decorated. :) After the rehearsal, we all headed back to my parents house for the dinner. It was exactly what Jeff wanted--a big BBQ with all of their family and friends. My dad did all of the food and he did an amazing job (I think he has been hiding this talent from us for all of these years... :) ). Jeff and Laura gave Rylie and the other flower girls the cutest flower girl Build-a-bears and gave the bridal party these framed letters that they had written to all of us. It was such a fun evening!


Gotta say...I loved her outfit! :)


Rylie giving Cayden kisses :)








The beautiful centerpieces at the dinner


Rylie and her Gammie :)


The bears caught a ride in the wagon. :)

2 comments:

  1. Rylie is the cutest little girl in her pink tutu. I love her sweetheart of smile too! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete