Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day and More

The rest of our time in Pinetop was great! We got to spend some time with my grandparents and enjoy some more beautiful weather. On Saturday, my Grandma, Mom, Rylie and I went to a quilt show that my Grandma had been wanting to go to. Rylie loved walking around between the quilts and seemed to really like all of the different colors.




"Helping" Papa and Da-da finish the back deck. :)


Just chillin'! She has this thing about putting her feet up on the table while she is eating, if she is sitting in your lap. Kind of gross...at least she is only 1. :)


One of the afternoons, we walked over to my grandparent's cabin and spent time just hanging out on the front porch. Rylie loved the swing and loved to tease their dog, Millie.










Rylie and her Da-da on Father's day.


Helping Papa open his Father's Day present. :)


Daddy reading his "Happy Da-da's Day" (yes, that is actually what the card said) card from Rylie. She even drew a picture in the card for him. :)


Only grandparents would do this...my dad stuck Rylie's hand in the homeade ice cream so she could taste it...




...needless to say, it was a hit! She also stuck her hand back in numerous times. :)


Me and my dad on Father's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment