Thursday, June 30, 2011

Out and About

One of the afternoons this past week, my cousin's (and the photographers behind all of Rylie's amazing photo shoots) came over to the beach house to hang out. We had a blast! Bre and I grew up really close together (and both had brothers, so she is the sister I never had) so we always have fun when we get together. They moved out to Venice for the summer so they drove down to spend some time with us. That night, we headed into San Clemente for dinner and then it was back to the beach for a bonfire.





We also headed into Dana Point one morning just to walk around and enjoy the harbor. The weather has been so perfect! We have had just the right amount of sunny days and overcast days (hey, I'm from AZ...we like overcast!).
















Rylie loves her Daddy's sunglasses! Well, the sun is currently shinning, so I'm headed out to the beach! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment