Sunday, October 6, 2013

Birthday Dinner at Fishermans

When Helen asked me where I wanted to go for my birthday dinner, I immediately knew that my pick would be Fisherman's restaurant on San Clemente Pier. It's this amazing seafood place and you literally are sitting over the water. It was extra fun that Blake, Sarah, Brian, and Sheila were all able to join us.

So Brandon decided he should try oysters since he had never had them before. I don't think he was a huge fan since Brian and I finished them off! :)



She was pretty content...Mimi and a bunch of her aunts and uncles to dote on her...what's not to love about that!

I love him.

Grayson checking out the beach babes. :)

He was pretty much passed around the table throughout dinner.

My amazing birthday strawberry shortcake...without the whip cream, but it was still fantastic!

Rylie thoroughly enjoying her peanut butter pie...

...yes, she loved it this much!




Our beautiful ending to dinner.


So when we got to Helen's house, she had a few more surprised up her sleeve!


My beautiful cake that Rylie decorated for me. :)


Helping Mommy blow out her candles.


No comments:

Post a Comment