Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve, we went to church with my parents and then headed over to my Aunt Kathy's house for our traditional lasagna dinner and gifts with my grandparents.

Candlelight Christmas Eve service. This is always one of my favorite services of the year.

The group that was at church



My mom and I were both in walking boots for awhile (both from foot surgery!) so we had to get a pictures with our boots!

Grayson got a train set from Papa Perkins and Grammy.

Rylie got this fun cowgirl hat from Papa Perkins and Grammy and my parents finished off the outfit with a cute vest and stick horse. :)


Rylie finishing off her letter to Santa before she went to bed. She was so excited for Santa to come that night!

Picking out the best cookies for Santa!




Looks like Santa and his reindeer have been here!

No comments:

Post a Comment