Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Cowgirl Up!

My family gave me a baby shower this past weekend, and boy did they outdo themselves! It was adorable! The theme was cowgirl to match Rylie's nursery and there were so many adorable details. There were little western outfits all over clotheslines in the backyard, there were cowboy boot gingerbread cookies as favors and even little western water bottle labels. They even served lunch on china! I felt very loved and blessed by my family and friends and got many items to help complete Rylie's room.






This will go over her crib. I found it online, but didn't want to pay the price they were asking for and so kind of forgot about it. My mom and dad saw it and decided that they could make it...and they did! It turned out better then the one that I had seen!






This is a blanket that my Grandma Esther made for Rylie. It is made in the same pattern as the one that she made for me when I was a baby (that is the red and blue one on the bottom of the picture).




Almost all of Rylie's Grandmas and Great Grandmas...just missing one that lives in California.


My wonderful hostesses for the shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment