Sunday, November 14, 2010

Lions, Tigers & Bears...Oh My!

I was given a great gift at one of my baby showers...a gift card to get an annual pass to the Phoenix Zoo! It has taken me this long to get one because I didn't think Rylie would enjoy the zoo when it was a furnace outside! :) So my mom and I bundled Rylie up on Friday morning and headed to the zoo. Now, if you know me, you know that I love all animals and really love zoos, so I was very excited to take Rylie. She loved just crusin' in her stroller and she seemed to really like the animals if they were moving enough that she could see them. She even liked petting the goats in the petting zoo :) (Definitely like mother like daughter).


The monkeys in this exhibit are loose as you walk around. Rylie got to see them very up close!




I have a lot of pictures on this very same bridge from when I was a kid at the zoo!











We had so much fun at the zoo on Friday...we decided we had to take Daddy back on Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment