Monday, November 1, 2010

Peter Pan & Tinkerbell

Rylie's first Halloween was a complete success! We got her and Wrigley in their adorable costumes (yes, Wrigley also had a costume), loaded them in the car and headed for a block party in my parents neighborhood. After seeing all of the neighbors, we loaded back up and went to my aunt and uncles house for a bonfire and hanging out in their cul-de-sac. It was so much fun! Rylie and I went trick or treating with my little cousin Cayden and Tatum. She was super happy the entire time...just kicking and wriggling in my arms while she checked everything out. I have to say, I think she was the cutest little Tinkerbell that I have ever seen (but I may be a bit biased)!




Getting a picture of the 2 of them where they would both look at me at the same time proved to be impossible!




Goldilocks and Tinkerbell


Really not sure what to think of the Minnesota Viking (aka Uncle Jeff)


Tinkerbell and Baby Bear


She may not have known what to do with him, but she certainly loved his horns!

No comments:

Post a Comment