Thursday, April 7, 2011

Spring Training...a little late!

Since I have a broken camera, I have been relying on other people for photos. Lucky for me, my amazing cousin, Leann, stayed in AZ for about 3 weeks after Jeff and Laura's wedding. It was so fun to get to hang out with her and get to know her better (she lives in Montana, so I didn't get to grow up with her). She also happens to be an amazing photographer and captured some adorable pictures of Rylie while she was here.

One Sunday, we decided to enjoy the spoils of AZ and head to a spring training game. Now, as you may remember from previous posts, I am a die-hard D-Backs fan and my husband bleeds Dodger blue. Well, lucky for him that the D-Backs were not playing at home on the day we wanted to go, but the Dodgers were, so we headed out to Glendale to catch the game. Leann and my other cousin Brent came along. The Dodgers spring training facility is pretty cool! We found a great spot on the lawn and settled in to enjoy the amazing weather and some baseball (yeah!).




Rylie blowing kisses to Leann as she takes the pic. :)







I think Rylie enjoyed her first spring training game. She was happy as a clam crawling around the grass and snacking on her crackers...sounds like a future baseball fan to me (like she has a choice in this family)!

No comments:

Post a Comment