Monday, May 17, 2010

Cousins

Rylie is 2 weeks old...already! Time has flown by and we are having a blast! Brandon had to go back to work today (we will definitely miss him during the day) but it's almost summer vacation for him, so in another week and half, we will have him back all day long! :) We had a lot of fun this weekend taking Rylie new places and she got to meet a lot of new people.

On Friday, we met some friends for lunch and then went to the splash pad at San Tan to watch their little girl and to feed Rylie...it was Rylie's first play date! Davyn and her will probably be spending a lot of time together in the coming years.



Saturday, I went with my mom and aunt Laurie to visit my grandparents and to an Avon party at my cousins house. It was so great to get out of my house for an entire day...I had a bit of cabin fever! Rylie got to meet Kylee, my cousin's little girl, had her first visit to Grammy's house, and went to her first party...busy day when you're only 2 weeks old! :)



I thought this picture was pretty funny...apparently the headband was kind of bugging her! :) I actually don't think she really cares, she just moves her hands around alot and occasionally catches her headbands.



Sunday, we headed to my parents house to celebrate my cousin Brent's birthday. Here Rylie got to meet all of her cousins (well, I guess they are more like 2nd cousins...they are all my cousins kids). Cayden is only 2 months older than her, so it will be fun to watch them grow up together. Tatum has been waiting to hold Rylie since the hospital so she was super excited that it was finally time for her to hold her!







A few other fun things from the weekend...Rylie took her first bottle and is doing great with her eating. She is giving us about 3 hour stretches of sleep at night and is finally happy sleeping in her cradle. We are enjoying getting to know her little personality and she is starting to be awake more. When she is awake, she is much more alert and trying to focus on things in front of her.




Happy 2 week birthday little girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment