Saturday, June 5, 2010

1 Month...where did the time go?

Our little girl is already a month old! I can not believe how fast the last month has flown by and how fast Rylie has carved her way into our hearts!



Some things that I want to remember about her at this age:
1. She is getting so alert! She gets really wide eyed and trys to focus on things in front of her.
2. She still loves to cuddle and be held close.
3. She is wearing newborn size clothes.
4. Eats more than I ever thought possible! (I guess if you knew me in high school, you would say like mother, like daughter!)
5. Some people have said that she has smiled at them...I haven't got one yet, so I just say it's gas! :)
6. She hates being on her back, which makes getting her to sleep a bit of a challenge. However, she'll fall asleep almost instantly on her stomach.
7. Falls asleep whenever we are in the car.
8. Her eyes seem to be getting more blue...a total surprise for her daddy and myself!
9. She hasn't lost any of her hair and seems to be growing a little bit more on the top of her head.
10. Already gets frustrated when she is nursing...guess I shouldn't be surprised, we were pretty sure we had a pretty strong-willed child while I was pregnant!



Happy One Month Birthday Rylie!

No comments:

Post a Comment