Monday, June 14, 2010
Rylie has done some really fun things in the past week (between 5 and 6 weeks) that I wanted to share:
1. She has started really smiling at people. Brandon seems to get the most smiles, but I finally got some as well!
2. She weighs 9 lbs. 12 oz and is 21 inches long.
3. She rolled from her stomach to her back and Brandon and I both got to see it. She will do just about anything to get to a pacifier!
4. She went to her first wedding...well, the reception at least. She made it about 5 minutes into the ceremony before she got fussy.
5. Her head is still growing. If it is still growing at this rate by our next Dr.'s appointment, we have to get a CAT scan done.
6. She finally seems to have an eating schedule down. She eats every 3 hours-20 minutes with me and then a 2-3oz bottle.
7. She wore her first 0-3 months size clothing.
We love seeing her personality coming out and are continuing to fall more and more in love with her every day!