Monday, June 14, 2010

Fishy in Training

One of my favorite baby items that I got when I was pregnant was this adorable tiny red swimsuit from my mother-in-law. I could not wait to put it on Rylie. Well, the time finally arrived! Tonight we went over to my parents house and took Rylie into the swimming pool.







I would say that she had a mixed reaction to the water. She didn't really like it at first, but as soon as she got used to the water she was fine. Every time we put her in a little bit farther, she would cry for a second and then be ok. She got pretty over it when we got her head wet, so that ended her first swim! I think she enjoyed the cuddling that she got afterwards! :)



The first little dip past her feet...she had a very delayed reaction before she realized that she did not like that!







No comments:

Post a Comment