Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blue-Eyed Beauty

While I was pregnant, Brandon and I used to talk about what we thought Rylie would look like...whose hair she would have, would she take after my side or Brandon's side of the family...things like that. One thing that we never even talked about was her eye color because both Brandon and I have such dark brown eyes and I had always heard about how dominant brown eyes are. I knew that most babies are born with a bluish grey eyes, but we are very surprised at the color of Rylie's eyes. They are blue...I mean, very blue! They could still change (they say that eye color can change up until a baby's first birthday) and they have changed since she was born...to a more striking blue! Most people that see her think she will have blue eyes, even her doctor thinks they will stay blue. Guess will have to wait and see, but until then we will enjoy her baby blues!











And then she was over my little photo shoot! :)

1 comment: